This is not a winter cycling tight. This is not a knicker. This is the MVP: so good you might just bench your other players.
The MVP is meant to be worn anywhere from 50-75 degrees F. We think dressing for the cooler months should be just as simple as dressing for summer: bibs or pants, jersey, and vest or jacket. Easy.
Besides innovating how you kit up for a long ride, The MVP opens up a whole new world of wearing kit as off-the-bike attire. Riding to meet friends for coffee or dinner? The MVP transitions seamlessly to "real life" and might just have people asking where you got your new leggings. We think bike-style and life-style should be interchangeable.
- Features the same chamois and bodice-fit of your favorite Endurance Bib.
- High-performance European fabric for ultimate moisture wicking.
- Mesh inserts for ultimate breathability.
- The same compression you love in your bibs creates a lean, streamlined silhouette.
- Locking zippered ankles make the MVP easy to put on and still maintain compression around the ankle.
- SPF 50 means the end to your tanline woes.